Power adapter manufacturers: share transformer protection knowledge! In the process of using the transformer, you will definitely encounter some faults or abnormal conditions, so we should pay attention to protective measures! Power transformers are the main equipment for power transmission and distribution in the power system. Power transformers mainly reduce the high-voltage power of the power grid to 6000 volts (V) or 380 volts (V) that can be directly used to supply power to electrical equipment. If an overload or short circuit occurs inside the transformer, the insulating material or insulating oil will decompose due to high temperature or electric sparks, expand and vaporize, and the internal pressure of the transformer will increase sharply, which may cause the transformer casing to explode The flow will further expand the fire risk.
Pay attention to fire and explosion during operation:
1. No overload operation: Long-term overload operation will cause heating of the coil, gradually aging the insulation and cause short circuit;
2. Regularly check the quality of the insulating oil: the oil quality should be tested regularly, and the unqualified oil should be replaced in time, or other measures should be taken;
3. To prevent the aging damage of the transformer core insulation, long-term heating of the core causes the insulation aging;
4. Prevent damage to the insulation due to careless maintenance, if any damage is found, deal with it in time;
5. Ensure that the wires are in good contact, and local contact overheating due to poor contact;
6. To prevent lightning strike, the transformer will be burned due to breakdown of insulation;
7. Short-circuit protection: The transformer coil or load is short-circuited. If the protection system fails or the protection setting is too large, the transformer may be burned. To this end, reliable short-circuit protection must be installed;
8. Good protection grounding;
9. Ventilation and cooling: If the transformer coil wire is Class A insulation, the insulation is mainly paper and cotton yarn. When the temperature rises by 8 ℃, the insulation life will be reduced by about half; the normal temperature of the transformer will run below 90 ℃, and the life will be about 20 years; if the temperature rises to 105 ℃, the life will be 7 years. When the transformer is running, it is necessary to maintain good ventilation and cooling.
Shenzhen WPOWER Co., Ltd. is 12V6A AC/DC Power Adapter,24V3A Power Adapter,24V3A Power Adapter Manufacturer,5V8A AC/DC Adapter,5V8A AC/DC Adapter Supplier,15V5A Switching Power Supply Adapter Factory,15V5A Switching Power Supply Adapter,15V5A Switching Power Supply Wholesaler and other products specializing in production and processing. The company has complete production equipment and testing equipment, first-class sales team and independent high-level research and development team. Products have passed UL, CE, FCC, KC, PSE, SAA, GS and other certifications. To learn more about the AC/DC Power adapter Wholesaler, please log in to the power supply - WPOWER official website!